Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Plug-and-play ready for Windows PCs
1.The first enter the disk tools (own software) (2). Click on a External hard drive , (3) and then look at the right Click the erase - format DOS (FAT) - the bottom Click on the wipe can be confirmed.
Fast data transfer with USB 3.0
USB powered - no power supply necessary
2 years warranty
1)If the buyer uses a desktop, the desktop must be used by the interface behind the host, and the front interface is underpowered.The interface in front of the desktop can cause a lot of noise, which can't be used.A laptop is a casual interface that can be used.
2)1.The first enter the disk tools (own software) (2). Click on a External hard drive , (3) and then look at the right Click the erase - format DOS (FAT) - the bottom Click on the wipe can be confirmed.
3) Adopts imported extraordinary space steel material
4) Delivers handy portable storage
5) Easy to take wherever you go
6) USB 3.0-powered portable add-on storage, compatible with USB 2.0
7) Plug and play, easy to use with no software to install
8) Provides ample storage space for your music, movies and other files
9) Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology protects your drive and data
98SE, ME, 2000, Vista, WIN7,WIN8,win10
Hard Drive Type:2.5" HDD
Disk Rotational Speed:5400rpm
Disk Cache Size:8MB
1 Years Warranty
* USB 3.0 External Hard Drives
* USB 3.0 cable*1
Hard disk vendors are using decimal arithmetic: 1MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000MB calculated
But the operating system is using binary arithmetic: 1MB = 1024KB, 1GB = 1024MB.
So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of hard disk products.
However, this is allowed to exist. Please do not doubt his authenticity.
Blueendless Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 for PC Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (120GB Grey) - B07DNVQFJC